Welcome to the Maryland Psychotherapy Clinic and Research Lab
2140 Biology - Psychology Building,
University of Maryland,
College Park, MD 20742
The Maryland Psychotherapy Clinic and Research Lab (MPCRL) provides high-quality, low-cost counseling and psychotherapy to adults in the Prince George's, Montgomery County, and Washington, D.C. area. Our treatment focuses on insight and understanding difficulties in relationship problems, depression, anxiety, grief and loss, meaning of life, dreams, and nightmares. Please see our About Us and FAQ pages for more details.
For more information and a brief screening interview, call 301-405-5820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our blog: http://mpcrl.blogspot.com/Mental Health News:
- Therapists say African Americans are increasingly seeking help for mental illness
- Invitation to a Dialogue: Benefits of Talk Therapy
- That guilt you feel? There's a place (in your brain) for that
- The myth of the eight hour sleep
- Stress Changes How People Make Decisions
- How Exercise May Protect Against Depression
- This is Psychology Episode 2- Children's Mental Health